Each Plan Set Includes:
- Cover Sheet with page index
- Foundation plan with dimensions (height, footing size, rebar, soil conditions, etc. must be handled locally)
- Detailed floor plan (includes window schedule, door schedule, plumbing fixture locations, etc.)
- Four exterior views (front, rear, right, left)
- Roof plan (birds eye view of roof)
- Building section per 2020 FL Code (must be validated by engineer for sites outside FL)
- Kitchen cabinet views
- Electrical plan
The following details are NOT included in the plans:
- Architectural or Engineering Stamp – handled locally if required
- Floor Truss / Roof Truss Sheets – handled locally when required
- Site Plan – handled locally when required
- Drainage Plan – handled locally when required
- Mechanical Drawings (location of heating and air equipment and duct work) – your subcontractors handle this
- Plumbing Drawings (drawings showing the actual plumbing pipe sizes and locations) – your subcontractors handle this
- Energy calculations are NOT included.
- Wind load or seismic calculations are NOT included.
- Framing plans or beam sizes are NOT included.
- Other specific drawings that your local permit office may require.